Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!  The best holiday of the year, right?  I mean what other holiday is more exciting than Halloween?  This year's festivities were superb.  A zombie themed party to kick off the season, followed by Friday night Haunted House runs, and all the wonderful seasonal foods and beverages.  I'm a huge fan of anything Pumpkin.  Luckily some of the stuff runs a little past Halloween as well!  I'm not quiet ready to give up Pumpkin treats.  I decided to rock 2 video game themed costumes this year.  For the zombie party, I went as Zombie Chell from Portal.  I didn't finish the costume 100%, but it was complete enough to get a good sense of satisfaction out of it.  Today,  I dressed as a mustache-less Luigi.  I'm the only one at work who dressed up, but I LOVE Halloween, so it's cool.  I guess I'll post a few pictures of the festivities.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment