Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Blaze Bayley.. The King of Metal.
After really not wanting to go through another international postage/wallet raping currency exchange fiasco, I actually broke down and pre-ordered Blaze's new album. Each copy is signed by Blaze himself, which if you actually think about it, that is some major dedication on his part. I have a huge respect for Blaze after meeting him and seeing what an extraordinary man he is. His solo work is also fantastic. Silicon Messiah has become one of my favorite albums. I figured the least I could do was give the man my 26$. I think he works hard enough to earn it. Like I said I really respect him and I am pumped for my first Blaze release as a fan. I wanted to get a t-shirt too, but I guess the one I wanted was sold out or something. So in a few weeks (International BS!) I should have the album in my hands. I think it releases officially on the 8th of March. It may be worth it to check it out if you like metal. Also, don't ever pass up a chance to see this man live. You won't regret it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment