It's officially OK to start Halloween festivities. The bats came to me last night and told me! Of course I'm slacking on blog entries.. Wouldn't be me if I wasn't! I made a rule not to blog when I'm upset or stressed and house hunting/ wedding planning/ having bats attack me in my sleep/ hating my job.... Kind of stresses me out a lot! But I finally found Iron Maiden's Trooper beer, so I'm better now.
Woke up to Blizzard's announcement of the Reaper of Souls Diablo 3 expansion. I must say I'm pretty stoked for it. The cinematic is amazing. I played the crap out of D3 despite it's flaws and still love the game. (Minus the fact that I can't play it at work on my Mac anymore, because it's no longer supported in 10.6.8) The game was very broken several times and never seemed complete. However, it was still a fun game that I'm sure a lot of people spent many many hours playing. Does it compare to the epicness of D2.. Probably not, but it's still a fun game that people need to quit complaining so much about. The new expansion will add a new act, a new character, a new level cap, and best of all...... It seems that it will fix a lot of the broken things that made D3 so hated such as the lack of endgame & lack of your class weapon finds. Plus it has more loot.. Everybody loves more loot! For full features of what D3 RoS has to offer I'm sure you can google your way to it. I wish they gave even a vague release time frame. I'll be playing D3 on the PS3 when I get home from vacation so hopefully by the time me and the Fiance get leveled up with new characters, the expansion will be here... Hopefully.. It IS Blizzard, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment