This is a post about the effects of the wonderful womanly monthly fun time. It's not graphic, but rather how it takes over your brain.. I tried to be funny about it. Reader be warned though!
It seems a few times a year my body hard resets. Like my hormones actually balance out, I don't feel like a borderline crazy person, and I genuinely enjoy life and the people around me. But honestly it's like a roll of the dice on which me comes out. 1 in 6 chance it's gonna be good. I like to think of it as follows..
If I roll a -
1. OMG I hate EVERYONE and EVERYTHING (CRIT MISS) This is awful.
2. Yeah, Whatever I feel nothing. ***Oh except here you go.*** (You try to dodge a punch to the ribs, but sadly you trip as the punch is about to connect. As you are falling lower towards the ground, your boob absorbs (#) damage and will be painful for however long it feels like it.
3. I'm sad and worried. Anything you say to me will make me cry. (initiate hermit status. You all are on your own for finding the treasure!) Why'd you leave me?? :(
4. I suck at everything. I'm worthless. (Basically the person who crit misses on the norm)
5. I am a fucking beast. With a touch of the voice in the back of my head saying how dumb and embarrassed I should feel for being such a baller. +10 points to charisma. -10 to wisdom.
6. I'm a normal happy human being for a week or 2. (CRIT HIT)
This is not a post for wanting any medical advice. I understand they make stuff to help this!
It's meant to be humorous and I originally had a story to share, but everything worked into this and now the whole point I wanted to make about a thought I was having, turned into how my monthly visitor is basically a dungeon master in my ovaries spawning demons and fairies to take over my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment