So my new far out there idea that has my brain spinning... An 8-bit Burger Joint.. I'd decorate it much like my 8-Bit room at home.. I just think classic gaming is fading out too much.. 8-Bit Burgers would feature a nice sized arcade, also.. I always wanted a 50's diner growing up. I think the kid in me is trying so hard to stay alive with this new dream.. How fun would a retro arcade/restaurant be? Realistically.. I don't know jack about the business, or food, though.
Different areas could be different themes. How cool would a Root Beer Tapper root beer bar be? And I'd use a lot of the video game wall decals. I actually have a friend who is in with me for this! I'm not sure how possible this is but right now I guess it gives me one option of what to do with my future. I'm not really getting any younger.
Different areas could be different themes. How cool would a Root Beer Tapper root beer bar be? And I'd use a lot of the video game wall decals. I actually have a friend who is in with me for this! I'm not sure how possible this is but right now I guess it gives me one option of what to do with my future. I'm not really getting any younger.
No comments:
Post a Comment