But deep down it's there. Hopefully.
So, as I called it Maiden WILL be touring this summer, and it WILL be a Maiden England tour. So far it looks like I'll be traveling a bit to see them, but I have always wanted to do this to meet other IMFC members and enjoy the hype of it all. Maiden is magic. It's been a trend that every 2 years I see them. I hope this trend continues for a long time and that I may actually be able to hit up more than one show this year. SSoaSS has become tied with Piece of Mind for my favorite Maiden album. SS has incredible artwork though and I can't wait to see the stage props! I'm hoping the setlist is a bit different than the original Maiden England, only because I would LOVE to hear them play the Prophecy live.
![]() |
| Photoshopped this up really quick. Will add more to it when new art is available. |

No comments:
Post a Comment