Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The 60 Day Challenge.

If you know me, you probably know I have been playing guitar for roughly 7 years.  I bought my first guitar with my graduation money back in 2007.  It was $63 on sale at target.  It came with the world's crappiest amp and was really more frustrating than it was good.  Anyways fast forward 7 years >>>>>>>>zmmmmmrrppp>>>>>> (Yeah fast forward sound!) I now own a better amp and guitar and multiple effect pedals.  I still can't play well!  I won't say I play a lot and I usually end up frustrated and feel I will never be good at guitar so I hang it up for a few months, but then sometimes I just think I need to actually start over and learn it the right way.  I bought Rocksmith 2014 in hopes to actually finally be able to say I "play" guitar.  Yeah I can rock a few Maiden riffs, but no, I can't play guitar.  I read about the Rocksmith 60 day challenge with uplay.  One hour lessons a day for 60 days and it says you will learn guitar.  After my first lesson I am feeling pretty confident that this may actually help me.  I'm really trying to do this challenge!  I figure by my birthday I should be playing guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment